Tuesday 11 September 2012

Research.

I decided to look into what fans of Ben Howard thought of his music on youtube. I thought that he was good to look at because his his music is very similar to the song that we want to do for our piece. 

Comments that fans wrote on the video of "Keep Your Head Up" were:

this song just completely blew me away and the lyrics really touched me and I'm sure they inspire all who listen to this song to keep their head up, music is so strong, each individual person here is sitting at their laptop/computer/phone now somewhere in the world, in their own world right now thinking about their own problems whilst listening, whether it be about a lover or personal problems, keep your head up guys! PEACE from ben howards #1 fan truly!


Same story for me. It was a normal day in the cab to school when this caught me when playing on the radio. Right now im playing it on the maximal volume of my speakers. It releases all your stress and calms your mind.

I love this video..cuz i think being like this makes ppl happy..being like kiddo is awesome ..when we ve our own world we r safe..nd we dnt need money for it..nd this video can learn it..shows that nature nd real happiness is success in our life..carpe diem


Fans from different countries all said that they thought that the song was really strong and made them think about what matters in life. The ages that it seemed to be were mainly 16-25  year olds, and the majority of them were males. 

No comments:

Post a Comment