Wednesday 5 September 2012

Permission.

richlownmusic  Today 13:17
Hi Caroline,
Thanks for the message. I am indeed currently unsigned and you're welcome to use one of my tracks of course. However if it was one of my new ones. I won't be releasing them under strict orders for a couple of weeks so the only way i'd be able to allow you to use 'Black Cloud' or 'Leave It All Behind' is when they are released on itunes in a few weeks time.
You do however have permission, thats absolutely fine. Check my facebook page out for updates on releases and yeah it would be great to see what you come up with. :)
Thanks again,
Rich

This was the response to the email that i sent to ask if it was okay to use the artists song for our media video. He gave us his full permission to use it, and also confirmed the fact that he was indeed an unsigned artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment