Tuesday 11 September 2012

Facebook Research.

I went onto Ben Howards Facebook page to try and get an idea of the sort of fans that he has, and who he inspires. I wanted to know what sort of age group he seemed to appeal to. 
After scrolling down on some of the comments that they had posted onto the wall of the site, i noticed that the majority of them were male. They seemed to be in their 20's, and spoke about how inspirational they found him. 

One comment that caught my attention was:
Dear Ben,
I doubt you'll ever read this, but your music came at the perfect time in my life and has been my soundtrack for months now. The music you make has changed my life for the better, and I want to thank you for it. It's truly beautiful.
Can't wait for your Seattle show :)
Best wishes,
Christina


 



No comments:

Post a Comment